2008-04-07

April 7

A while back I posted that a million things were happening all at once.
They are.. and it's driving me a little batty. Worst of all, I have developed a terrible aversion to quilting.

I have spring break next week so I plan to write and post all my news, but until then,
here's a quick peek:

school's great-- aced my midterm!
Makiba still didn't have the baby, even though she was due YESTERDAY!
and..
The Kubotas are coming to visit from Hokkaido! yay! they arrive on Friday~~

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

you developed an aversion to quilting??? sorry to hear that!

Sarah said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you. can't wait to hear what you've been up to and what your plans are. I haven't been quilting that much lately as I just couldn't fit it in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails