2008-03-02

March 3

On Friday I came home from work to find a huge package on my front porch.. a while back Carolyn said she wanted to send me some "scraps" so I was really really surprised to see all the fabric she fit into the envelope! In my book, most of these are not "scraps" yet. Wow, check this out: There were gorgeous strips of Asian prints:including a wide piece of this delightful red with dolls. I remember seeing this in a quilt shop when it first came out and kicking myself later for not buying any. Too sweet~ some of the fabric will go right into Travel Quilt #2, others will have to wait til inspiration strikes. Overall, I am very very happy. Thanks Carolyn!!!!

8 comments:

amandajean said...

hurray for fabric scraps! :) they make me happy too.

African Kelli said...

What a treat! Congrats!

carolyn said...

yay! i'm so glad they got there safe and sound! :)

Sarah & Amanda said...

Hey! You've been added to the Association of Smith Alum blogs! (http://smithalumblogs.wordpress.com) Please let us know if that's not ok, or if there are other blogs we should add!
Thanks!

Monkicat said...

what fun! Enjoy!

Zegi said...

Wow, lucky you! Scraps are so fun.

catsmum said...

* wipes drool off keyboard *

Smith Alum Blogs said...

You've been featured!
http://smithalumblogs.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/virtual-ivy-day-parade-10-years/

Related Posts with Thumbnails