2010-06-16

heat

I said to Costas in the car on the way back from Kymi, this has probably been my best trip to Greece.  And it has, until this week when we're stuck in the house with a 38 degree + heatwave.  The heat is my only real complaint though.  Surprizingly, I'm stitching right through it.  I have made tremendous progress on Travel Quilt #2 and I really thought I might finish the piecing before we go home next week, but I probably have 20 more stars to piece, and that's just not going to happen without a babysitter, hehe.
So we're hot, but happy.  I would like to update more, but real life needs me more than the internet does. I'll try to check in again soon..

1 comment:

Dee said...

What a beautiful coastline! It's warm and humid here too. A lot like Florida, only with corn!

Enjoy your vacation and can't wait to see more pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails