I finished George's baby quilt! (wait, that's the baby, you wanted to see the quilt..)
Started May 2008, finished January 2009, thanks to the challenge. I used Ringle & Kerr's Plain Spoken pattern (with more than a few prints because I didn't have many solids) and hand quilted in pearl cotton #8. All the fabric came from my stash, woohoo!
I was worried about how it would come out when I threw it in the washer & dryer-- this is the first quilt done in pearl cotton that i've actually finished. thankfully it came out ok. I still need to re-measure it though and I might have to change the hooks on the wall if it shrank at all. It looked so good on the wall above George's crib, but now that it's actually done i just want to cuddle him with it and use it..
Maybe I'll just hang it up when company comes over...