2007-12-15

December 15

Costas is getting tired of holding up my quilts so I can take photos, so today we just have some close ups..This is the awesome dog stitch that my machine quilter did on the second comfort quilt (Crosses), the pattern is so cute and it ties in really well with the fabrics on the front. If I can catch Costas in a cooperative mood tomorrow maybe I can show pics of the whole thing.Today I made the binding and now all's left is to stitch it to the back. We have a lot of sun today and I'd love to spend the next few hours just working on this in the sunshine, but binding doesn't take much thought so I really should make better use of my motivation to sew and tackle the binding for the 3rd Christmas present throw...

1 comment:

Zegi said...

How cute! Love the dog theme.

Related Posts with Thumbnails