2007-10-07

accomplishment

It's such a nice feeling when you can cross something off your"To Do" list, isn't it?
Yesterday, our living room went from this: to this:
I loved the color that we painted the living room when we moved in in 10/2005. The coffee-with-cream was so stylish (I can think of 4 friends off the top of my head with the exact same color in their living rooms..) and it made the very warm and cozy. Unfortunately, we liked the color so much that we (unknowingly?) ordered our new couches in the same color. That had bugged me since we moved it. Last spring Costas suggested we paint an accent wall and "paint living room" had been on my to-do list ever since. Whew, glad that's done. I love it, but I think it will take C some time to get used to.
On the agenda for today: piano keys.
Or, more playing with scraps for the comfort quilt. Too much fun, I'm telling you.

1 comment:

a said...

Accomplishments are great! I love, love the blue.

Related Posts with Thumbnails