2007-05-17

7 Random Facts

I was tagged by hunnybunny and here's how you play the game:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

My facts:

1. I love my natural hair color.

2. Flower Drum Song is my favorite musical.

3. I hate lilies. Their scent makes me nauseated.

4. I love salty food.

5. I like checking things. My email, the counter on my blog, what time it is in Tokyo, which CDs are in my car's CD player, if I unplugged the iron or not. The actual information doesn't necessarily mean anything to me, but I just like checking it.

6. My mom always told me I was beautiful and I believed her. Still do.

7. The Tao of Pooh is one of my favorite books.

And I tag:

1. Claire of thistletown
2. Makiba
3. Sarah Jayne
4. Peggy
5. Julie ree
6. Jan of Be*mused
7. Alex of Moonstitches

1 comment:

catsmum said...

interesting but what I REALLY wanna see is the fabric and quilt related stuff you bought in Japan!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails