2007-01-04

a plan for 2007

I don't necessarily want to make New Year's resolutions, but it's not a bad idea to make a list of goals of sorts. More of a guide I can look back on through the year..

craft related
*finish the Winding Ways quilt in time for the SCQG show in September
*make the Gamelan quilt for mom before Christmas '07
*explore more crochet projects, esp. granny squares and doilies
*use what I have whenever possible. Start some sort of scrap/charm quilt made entirely of what's in my stash
*build relationships with women in the guild
*spend atleast 2 hours crafting per week
*make some sort of decorative piece for the living room

personal/life related
*get pregnant
*travel out of the country at least once
*budget better for every day items
*sort through the wardrobe and be realistic
*look my best everyday
*when I know I'm in a bad mood, crochet a doily
*read 25 books
*ride my bike
*explore Fall River
*strive for a good balance between private and social time

blog related
*post twice a week
*reply to comments!!


ahhh. I'm sure there's more, but for today, that's what's on my mind. I know I've been terrible about replying to comments, but Blogger does their best to make it difficult. I promise to try from now on to get better about it. Please include a link to your site or a scrambled email address in the body of a comment so I can contact you to say thanks. I don't want to pay and switch to typepad, but if I'm not able to keep up with this promise, I might have to.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

Oh man. How exciting is that list? Get pregnant, travel outside of the US, quilt in a guild? Love it!

carrster said...

I came here via AfricanKelli and thought - dang! Your list looks like mine so it looks like we may have a few things in common. Good luck to you in all your endeavors & goals for 2007!

Related Posts with Thumbnails