2010-04-16

where am i?

You have no idea how many awesome photos I've taken or potential posts that got started and never finished, but then reality whacks me over the head-- I'm in grad school.  This prof wants a 30 page paper by this time next month. 
It's not that I don't want to be blogging, it's that I'm spending every free minute (and even some stolen ones) that I'm not working on the paper quilting to keep myself sane.  (Bindng is going on the T-shirt quilt, and diamond stars are getting added as George plays in the yard.  It is nice to sew in the sunshine again..)
So, I'll leave you with this pic, one of the many snails George befriended in our garden in Greece..

These suckers are huge man!

1 comment:

Judy in Michigan said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. Wow, those snails are huge - escargo? (sp?) What's the title of your paper? Kudos for all your hard work, quilting, and being sweet George's mommy. Hugs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails